You can find our gin, rum, and other spirits at a variety of locations around the Pittsburgh area, from our cozy tasting room on Main Street in Sharpsburg, to a farmers market near you.
Visit Our Tasting Room
703 Main Street
Sharpsburg, PA 15215
Our current operating hours are:
Thursday, 4 – 8 PM
Friday, 4 – 9 PM
Saturday, 12 – 9 PM
Our cozy tasting room seats about 50 people. Original brick walls are accented by a tin ceiling and natural wood bar. We encourage you to come sample our spirits as well as enjoy one of our rotating cocktails. The special story of our bar is this: A professional woodworker, Ed Zeiler lives in an area of Pittsburgh known as the Southside Flats. The homes in the flats are exceptionally close together. One of Ed’s neighbors had a house fire, and while he was okay, the house was a complete loss. While the house was being torn down, Ed asked for some of the joists and beams that had been badly burned. Ed then planed the beams down and joined them together for our beautiful, repurposed wood bar. We encourage you to check out his work at his website, http://www.woodnwrench.com.
We’ll be at several local farmers markets this summer! You can purchase a bottle of gin or rum, or get a bottled cocktail to take home.
- Tuesdays at the Lawrenceville Farmers Market, 3 – 7 PM
- Thursdays at the Verona Farmers Market, 2 – 7 PM
- Select Thursdays at the downtown Market Square Farmers Market, 10 AM – 2 PM (July 1, July 29, August 26, September 23, October 14, and October 21)
- Fridays at the Block at Northway, 3 – 6 PM
- Saturdays at the Swissvale Farmers Market, 9 AM – 1 PM
Fine Wine & Good Spirits
Visit our online store and ship our gin, rum, and other spirits directly to any address in Pennsylvania.